Sejuta Cinta

10 January 2009

Teater Muzikal Adriana07...


Lambat reply tag ni... sorry lah yer riana... aku bz jaga baby lately ini... yang penting tag ko amat senang... tima kaseh dan tag lah aku sll.... mukkakakakaa



Put your player on shuffle.
Answer the question with the song you got.
Don't cheat, even if it doesn't sound right!


What does your mum said when she yelled at you ?
Ayah dan Ibu... Ayah dan Ibu... itulah permulaan kami...
aku lupa tajuk lagu... tp kalau x silap aku Arwah Sudirman yg nyanyi

Your dad pokes you in the head, what will you say to him?
Beat It - Michael Jackson

Your best friend punches you in the arm, what will he say?
Sa...Sa...Sa... Sayangku Mengapa
Tergagap Aku Lepas Kena tumbuk... Lagu Stacy

Someone fall in love into you at school, what will she say?
Kau Kunci Centaku Di Dalam Hatimu...
Kak Melah Punya Lagu....

You worst enemy walks up to you, what will you say?


You are walking down the street at night and meeting stranger, what will he say?
Dont Speak - Stacy Version
Muakakkakakakkaka....

You see your pet, what will you say to her?
Michael Jackson - You're not Alone

Your favorite teacher comes to you, what will she say?
Overprotected - Britney
Aku takder sgt cikgu2 pebret ni... tp kalau cikgu tu baik dgn aku baiklah juga aku dgn dia... kalau suka nyindir tu... aku jeling2 jer mcm bagus sgt... mukakkakakak

What song do you play when you are...


Happy
Bawaku Terbang - Pebeles Cat

Sad
Damai - Now See Heart
Best Jugak Layan Lagu Nasyid... Didik Jiwa Bah... Mukakakka...

Depressed
Toxic - Britney Spears
Suka Rentak Lagu Ni...

In love
Betapa Ku Centa Padamu... Katakanlah Kau Centa Padaku...
Aku Cinta Padamu - Siti Nurhaliza

Missing someone
Bawaku Terbang - Pebeles Cat

Having a bad day
I Don't Need Nobody
Telling' Me Just What I Wanna
What I Want What, What I'm Gonna
Do About My Destiny

Overprotected - Britney

Trying to go to sleep
Matahari - Agnes Monica

Really really hyper
Ooops I Did It Again - Britney Spears

What song was being played when you were...

Having your first birthday
Found myself today, oh I found myself and ran away
Something pulled me back, voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is you're not here to say what you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight

Hillay Duff - Found Myself Today

Going out with your first girlfriend/boyfriend
You drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
Im so excited, I'm in too deep
Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Britney Spears You - Drive Me Crazy

Getting married to...
You're The One For Me... You're The One I Need
Backstreet Boys - Get Down


When you're having your first kid
Anak Ku Sazeli - Arwah P.Ramlee

Pastikan Azan Dulu Ya Nak...






No comments:

Blog Archive

 

©2009 Welcome To My Life | by TNB